Holiday Tuscan Blue Rosemary PyramidRosmarinus officinalis 'Tuscan Blue'
WESTCOAST - Order by DEC 17th to receive before Xmas!
All other areas Order by Dec 19th
This gorgeous miniature Christmas tree is a great addition to your holiday decor. You will love the heavenly scent of this fragrant rosemary plant! Our Holiday Tuscan Blue Rosemary Pyramid is a small evergreen tree that makes an excellent table topper over the holidays. Add some ribbon, lights, and/or small ornaments and you will transform this little Christmas tree into a stunning display!
This rosemary tree is a thoughtful gift for family, friends, and neighbors. They will enjoy catching the scent of this aromatic herb as they walk past it. They can even trim off a piece of this plant to elevate their cooking and infuse exciting flavors.
- Live Christmas tree. This rosemary tree is a tiny live Christmas tree! What a wonderful choice in holiday decor!
- Christmas decoration. You won’t find a cuter holiday tree. It is perfect as a table topper and to decorate throughout your home.
- Fragrant. The smell of rosemary is piney, slightly minty and similar to evergreen trees. This is why this tree is the perfect little specimen for the holidays!
- Edible. This festive tree is the herb rosemary. It is used to flavor soups, stews, casseroles, chicken, lamb, pork, steak, fish, and vegetables. It is a versatile herb that adds excellent depth of flavor!
- Great gift. Gardeners and chefs of all levels will love the Holiday Tuscan Blue Rosemary Pyramid! It is easy to grow and requires only minimal care.
Order your Holiday Tuscan Blue Rosemary Pyramid today! Buy one for yourself and one for a friend!
How To Care
Blue Tuscan Rosemary is low maintenance when grown outdoors in growing zones 8 to 11.
This evergreen plant enjoys part to full sun and is adaptable to most well-draining soil.
The Holiday Tuscan Blue Rosemary Pyramid tree is able to tolerate sandy, rocky, and dry conditions and is deer resistant. Once established this aromatic edible herb is extremely drought tolerant.
Newly planted rosemary should be watered deeply about once per week.
Feed this plant our Sow-Release Fertilizer in spring if needed.
Prune after flowering as desired to shape your plant. Plants can be trimmed at any time when used for culinary purposes.
Avoid overwatering potted rosemary plants. This herb is very drought tolerant and does not like wet soil. Always allow the soil to dry out before watering. Be sure to use a well-draining pot and organic planting mix.
Clay or terracotta pots are recommended for rosemary plants. Feed your potted Holiday Tuscan Blue Rosemary Pyramid tree with our special fertilizer again in late summer or early fall. Potted plants tend to need to be fertilized more often as nutrients leach out when water drains from the container.
Rosemary plants have attractive blue flowers in spring to summer. This adds color to your landscape and home. The aromatic leaves are evergreen and add unique texture.
The Holiday Tuscan Blue Rosemary Pyramid tree is a neat addition to your landscape or home. In warmer growing zones it can be planted in a mixed bed to provide contrast to other perennials and shrubs. The green-blue foliage looks attractive in a rock, rustic, cottage, herb, or cutting garden.
This topiary herb tree is great for planting in containers. It can also be grown indoors throughout the year in a bright spot.
- Hilton Head
Wonderful gift for friends on Hilton Head while I am in Canada. They were surprised right and thrilled - and it was the best gift to have it delivered right to their front door. Many thanks!