Pink Mimosa Tree
Pink Mimosa Tree
A Tropical and Unique Looking Tree for Your Landscape
- Pink Pom Pom Flowers bloom late spring into summer
- Stunning leaves
- Extremely Fast Growing
- Disease and Deer Resistant and Drought Tolerant
|Mature Height||20-30 Feet|
|Mature Width||20-30 Feet|
|Shipping Restriction||AZ, FL|
The Pink Mimosa tree looks like something out of a fairy tale. With green fern-like leaves and cotton candy pink pompom blooms this tree stands out in the crowd.The umbrella canopy of the Mimosa tree is spreading, almost weeping, and truly unique!
This beautiful tree is also fast growing and low maintenance.
Hummingbirds and butterflies love the fragrant flowers of the Pink Mimosa. This tree is an excellent choice for adding a wildlife friendly option to your landscape.
- Fast growing. The Mimosa tree can put on up to 5 feet in one year under ideal conditions! You can expect at least 2 feet per year.
- Easy to grow. This tree requires no maintenance once established. It is drought tolerant and rarely has issues with pests, deer or disease.
- Stunning. You cannot beat the fluffy, pink blooms of the Pink Mimosa tree. And luckily they stick around longer than most blooms!
- Wildlife friendly. Butterflies and hummingbirds love the Mimosa tree and will flock to it when it is blooming.
Pro Tip: Young Mimosa trees may have minimal branching or just look like a tall, skinny fern. This awkward looking baby WILL turn into a beautiful swan!
Pink Mimosa trees are easy to grow and don't require much maintenance. They are deer resistant, drought tolerant, and don't tend to have issues with insects or diseases.
These trees will perform best in full