Tuscan Blue Rosemary Patio Tree
|Soil Type||Adaptable, Well Drained|
|Mature Height||1-2 Feet|
|Mature Width||1-2 Feet|
The Tuscan Blue Rosemary Patio Tree is a gorgeous addition for anyone. This pretty topiary herb tree looks chic indoors in containers. Keep it in a sunny window in the kitchen to snip off a fresh piece of rosemary for tonight’s dinner! Plant it outdoors in zones 8 to 11 for a distinctive and exciting piece of art in your garden. This beautiful and aromatic Rosemary tree will please all your senses.
The Tuscan Blue Rosemary Tree is easy to care for as long as you avoid over watering. Allow this herb tree to dry out between watering.
- This edible Rosemary tree is a perfect gift for a seasoned or inexperienced gardener. Home cooks will love this tree for its functionality and for its great look!
- Fragrant herb. This herb is a natural air freshener. The scent is warm, earthy, and minty similar to many Christmas trees.
- Edible herb. Rosmarinus officinalis 'Tuscan Blue' is a high quality Rosemary with excellent oil flavor and scent. This herb is used to season fish, meat, potatoes, stews, roasted vegetables, and more!
- A feature in the landscape or home. The Tuscan Blue Rosemary Patio Tree stands out as cool, funky, and fun while also being upscale and classy. This piece of topiary plant art is awesome indoors and out!
- Low maintenance. Water when the ground dries out and provide sun! That is all this plant requires! A nice bonus is that it is pest, disease, and deer resistant!
Is This Rosemary Edible?
This high quality Rosemary has an excellent oil flavor and scent. This herb is used to season fish, meat, potatoes, stews, roasted vegetables, and more!
Is This Patio Tree Perennial?
This is a perennial evergreen herb that thrives in grow zones 8-10.
How Fast Does This Patio Tree Grow?
The topiary is a fast growing herb that generally grows to be between 12-24" in height. This tree is perfect in size to be in kitchen gardens, in a container or serve as a border plants.
Rosemary is extremely low maintenance when grown in the proper climates (zones 8 to 11). This perennial grows in full to part sun and is adaptable to most well-draining soil. The Blue Tuscan Rosemary Patio Tree is able to tolerate sandy, rocky, and dry conditions and is deer resistant. Once established this aromatic edible herb is extremely drought tolerant. When newly planted water deeply about once per week to help the roots grow deeply. Prune after flowering to encourage bushier dense growth and to shape your plant. Fertilize with our balanced, slow release fertilizer in spring.
When growing Rosemary plants in pots it is much easier to over water than under water. Allow the soil to dry out before watering well. The most common cause of death in Rosemary plants is over-watering. They do not like wet feet so avoid saucers that trap water and use a well draining planting mix for cacti and succulents. Clay or terracotta pots are recommended for Rosemary plants. Feed container grown Blue Tuscan Rosemary Standard with our special fertilizer a second time in late summer or early fall.
Small, pretty blue flowers bloom in spring to summer adding color to your landscape or interior design. The fragrant foliage is evergreen and adds fantastic texture to your garden or home.
The Rosemary Tuscan Blue Tree is a must have addition to your landscape or home. Plant in a mixed bed to provide contrast to other perennials and shrubs. Lovely in a rock, rustic, cottage, herb, or cutting garden, this Rosemary tree is unique and stunning.
This perennial herb tree performs well in a planter. This is great news for cool climates where this topiary Rosemary tree can’t grow outside!! Just be sure the pot drains well.