The Variegated Snake Plant is perfect for narrow places in your home. It adds height and interest. The rigid upright leaves are flat and sword-like. They are patterned in deep green and gray-green sections and have vibrant yellow margins. These houseplants are beautiful and exotic. They are the perfect statement plant for a clean modern living room.
Snake plants clean the air in your home. They are easy to care for, adaptable, and require little to no maintenance. The variegated snake plant is drought tolerant and pest and disease resistant. Snake plants go by many names including devil’s tongue, viper’s bowstring hemp, mother-in-law’s tongue, Saint George’s sword, and sansevieria laurentii.
- Thrives on neglect. This easy to grow houseplant can adapt to less than ideal conditions. It is very drought tolerant so if you forget to water a time or 2 it will be just fine.
- Interesting and attractive plant. This unusual plant stands out and creates an exotic vibe.
- Perfect focal plant indoors. This plant makes a bold statement. We love its strong upright lines and vibrant color. It is a great focal piece to design a room around!
- Nice for narrow spaces. Snake plants add height, but don’t take up a lot of space width-wise. This is a great feature for an indoor potted plant.
- Air filter plant. The variegated sansevieria is one of NASA’s top plants for air purifying! It removes several volatile organic pollutants from the air.
Spruce up your indoor space and clean your air with this easy to grow and fabulous houseplant! Order your very own Variegated Snake Plant for sale online today!
|Soil Type||Adaptable, Well Drained|
|Mature Height||2-3 Feet|
|Mature Width||1-2 Feet|