White Delight Creeping Phlox
|Soil Type||Well Drained|
|Mature Height||1 Foot|
|Mature Width||1-2 Feet|
White Delight Creeping Phlox is a delightful evergreen perennial with major landscape appeal. The white flowers blanket this plant in mid to late spring. The mat-like foliage of this moss phlox adds year-round interest. White Delight is perfect as a border and planted in mixed beds, rock gardens, and more!
This pretty groundcover can take on difficult areas in your landscape including rocky and sandy soil, slopes, and hills. White Delight Creeping Phlox is a perfect grass replacement in difficult to mow areas. It is a vigorous grower and will fill in quickly.
- Evergreen perennial. Creeping phlox has evergreen foliage that provides color and texture all year-long.
- Groundcover plant. White Delight Creeping Phlox grows low to the ground. It makes a great border and helps control erosion on slopes and hillsides.
- Beauty. An abundance of white flowers top this plant in spring. It literally looks like a blanket of blooms. The petite leaves add a vibrant green backdrop. This plant will cascade beautifully down slopes, low walls, rocks, and containers.
- Fast growing. If you need a groundcover that will fill in quickly, this is the one. It is a vigorous plant.
- Easy care. This plant requires no care once it is established. It is hardy, tolerant, and adaptable.
Order your White Delight Creeping Phlox for sale today. Supplies are limited. These beauties won’t last long.
Where Should I Plant A White Delight Phlox?
This perennial does best planted in well drained soil with full sun exposure in grow zones 3-9.
How To Prune This Groundcover?
Deadheading is not required for phlox, but it can lengthen bloom time and even increase the number of flowers.
What Are Good Companion Plants For My Phlox?
Ferns, heuchera, and hosta do well mixed with this groundcover in garden beds, rock gardens or as border plants.
Spring and fall are the best times of year to plant White Delight Creeping Phlox. In cooler zones, summer is a great time to plant as well. This phlox is recommended for growing zones 3 to 9.
Plant this phlox in full sun and well-drained soil. In hot climates some light afternoon shade is ideal. Water this plant deeply when planting and 2 times per week for the first 3 months while establishing. Once established, creeping phlox are drought tolerant. Add 1 inch of mulch in a mound around your plant to prevent weeds and protect your plant's roots in extreme temperatures.
Feed this evergreen groundcover with our balanced slow-release fertilizer when planting and each spring to give your plant a boost. Deadheading is not required for phlox, but it can lengthen bloom time and even increase the number of flowers. Creeping phlox plants are deer resistant and salt, pollution, erosion, and rocky and sandy soil tolerant.
Pro Tip: Do not over water creeping phlox. Because they are a groundcover constant moisture so close to the plant can promote disease.
White Delight Creeping Phlox are perfect groundcover plants. The evergreen foliage adds year-round interest. Creeping phlox have a low, spreading habit that becomes mat-like as it grows and fills in.
Plant this phlox in mixed beds, rock, woodland, and cottage gardens, containers, and next to walkways. Creeping phlox will cascade over edges or down slopes. If you prefer a clean look you can trim them. This phlox creates a stunning border. Plant in mass for tons of color and a beautiful grass substitute.