Bonanza Patio Peach TreePrunus persica 'Bonanza'
If you love peaches, but lack the space required for a traditional peach tree, we have just what you need! The Bonanza Patio Peach tree is a true dwarf peach tree. It only grows to 6 feet tall, but is able to support plenty of full-size fruit! This small fruit tree has a sturdy trunk and short, strong branches that are able to handle the weight of its tasty fruit. And this tree is able to bear a lot of fruit!
This lovely tree boosts pink flowers in spring followed by fruit that is ready for harvest around by mid-July or August. Keep the soil moist during the growing and fruiting seasons for the best results. The Bonanza Patio Peach tree requires at least 450 chill hours (winter hours below 45 degrees).
- Dwarf fruit tree. This amazing peach tree only grows to about 6 feet tall and wide! It can fit in any landscape and even grows well in pots!
- Self-fertile. You only need 1 small tree to get plenty of fruit for your family!
- Attractive tree. This miniature peach tree looks beautiful on your patio or deck or planted in your yard. It has a nice habit and lovely pink blooms in spring.
- Tasty fruit. The peaches of this tree grow to about 3 inches in diameter. The taste of the peaches is flavorful and sweet. The Bonanza is a delicious, juicy peach with minimal fuzz.
The Bonanza Patio Peach is an exclusive item! We expect them to sell out quickly. Order your very own dwarf peach tree for sale today!
How To Care
Bonanza Patio Peach trees are fairly easy to grow and don’t require much care once they are established.
Like most fruit trees, peach trees prefer full sun. This dwarf peach tree is adaptable to most well-drained soils.
Water it deeply twice weekly for the first few months. Once established, peach trees are somewhat drought tolerant, but perform best when kept moist during the growing season. Potted trees should be monitored closely as they tend to dry out faster than those in the ground. Water when the soil is dry down to about 2 inches. This can be monitored by pushing your finger into the soil.
Fertilize this tree when planting and in spring with a balanced slow-release fertilizer.
Prune when this tree is dormant. Remove any dead or dying branches. Trim back any unusually long shoots.
The fruit should be thinned when they are about the size of a cherry for best results. Allow about 3 inches between each peach so they have plenty of room to grow.
Harvest these peaches when there is a slight give of the fruit. The skin will have a pink blush when these peaches are ripe.
This tree requires at least 450 chill hours to produce fruit so it cannot be grown inside year-round.
The Bonanza Patio Peach tree looks gorgeous in the home landscape. This small tree fits just about anywhere.
- Plant one in a mixed bed or garden.
- Plant three or five of these fruit trees in a group and have an adorable mini orchard! You’ll have plenty of yummy peaches to share.
- This patio peach tree is stunning in pots. Put it anywhere that gets plenty of sun and watch your fresh, organic fruit grow!
Check out our other Dwarf Fruit Trees.