Dwarf Cavendish Banana Tree
|Mature Height||6-10 Feet|
|Mature Width||6-10 Feet|
Ever thought about growing your own bananas? With the Dwarf Cavendish Banana tree, this can be a reality. While this fruit tree is recommended for USDA growing zones 8 to 11, it can be grown as a patio plant in cooler climates. Simply move your plant inside in a sunny spot in winter.
Bananas are healthy and yummy, but it isn’t just about tasty bananas, this plant is absolutely beautiful. With pretty green leaves that grow up to 4 feet long, the Dwarf Cavendish Banana tree adds an exotic, tropical look to your landscape or patio. This dwarf fruit tree stays compact and looks great in containers.
- Dwarf fruit tree. This small banana tree only grows 8 to 10 feet tall and 6 to 8 feet wide at (in-ground) maturity. It will stay smaller when grown in pots.
- Self-fertile. You can grow bananas with only one Dwarf Cavendish Banana plant.
- Healthy Fruit. Bananas are great for your health. They are chock full of vitamins, minerals, and fiber. Eating bananas is good for your gut, heart, eyes, and bones. Bananas can even help with depression, mood, and weight loss.
- Easy to grow. These fruit plants rarely have problems with pests or disease. They are drought tolerant and low maintenance once established and are easy to grow without harsh chemicals.
- Attractive plant. The Cavendish Banana tree looks absolutely stunning in a home landscape. The tropical feel adds major appeal, especially around a pool or patio.
Buy a Dwarf Cavendish Banana Tree for sale today! We love these fast-growing banana plants and we know you will too. Order yours today and start growing your own bananas!
Bananas trees prefer full sun and well-drained, nutrient-rich soil.
Water your Dwarf Cavendish Banana when the soil begins to dry.
Banana plants grow fast and love to eat. Feed your Dwarf Cavendish Banana tree with our slow-release fertilizer twice per year and more often if your banana tree is grown in a pot.
Prune back any leaves that prevent developing fruit from receiving fun sun. Remove any dead leaves. After a stalk has produced fruit, prune it back to the ground. This stalk can be sliced and used as mulch.
The Dwarf Cavendish Banana tree grows quickly, but only reaches 8 to 10 feet tall at maturity. It grows well in containers and is a beautiful tropical plant. The long leaves add great texture and beauty to your landscape.
Plant these tropical fruit trees around your pool or patio for an amazing look. You’ll love having a tropical getaway in your own backyard!
Browse out Dwarf Fruit Trees and Tropical Trees for similar options.