|Mature Height||8-20 Feet|
|Mature Width||4-18 Feet|
Majesty Palm is a lovely houseplant with a tropical feel. Long green fronds shoot off upright stalks creating a tree like form. This plant softens up your living space and cleans the air. This popular indoor palm is a great for anyone looking to add plants to their home. It is easy to care for and lives happily in pots.
If you want a more peaceful setting and cleaner air in your home, the Majesty Palm Tree is just what you need.
- Tropical look. This houseplant adds a warm, cozy feel to your home.
- Natural air purifier. This indoor palm tree adds life and cleans the air in your home!
- Non Toxic. The Majesty Palm tree is completely safe for cats, dogs, and other pets. It has no toxicity for humans either.
- Easy care. Majesty Palm care is simple. Keep your plant watered, and it will stay happy for years to come.
- Indoor or patio plant. The Majesty Palm lives happily indoors as a houseplant or outdoors as a patio plant when temperatures are above 40 degrees.
Add humidity by filling a tray with pebbles and adding water. Place you palm tree on top being sure the water level stays below the bottom of the pot. Your Majesty Palm will thank you especially in winter when our homes are especially dry. Pick some pretty river rocks or pebbles and make it into a nice feature!
Palm Majesty is native to wet areas in Madagascar and thrives on moisture and humidity. Plant in a moisture rich potting soil and keep the soil moist, but not wet. Brown frond tips indicate under watering while yellow frond tips indicate over watering. Mist your plant a couple times per week if your home is dry, especially in winter. Place your Majesty Palm tree in spot with indirect sun. This plant likes shade especially from hot afternoon sun. It can tolerate low levels of light in your home, but will thrive in 4 to 6 hours of bright indirect light. Keep your palm plant away from drafts. Cold drafts can stress or even kill your plant and hot drafts can dry out the foliage. Fertilize in spring or summer with slow release fertilizer. Prune off any broken, damaged, yellow or brown foliage. Use pruning shears to remove the entire stalk as far back as possible. Fronds will brown and die naturally as they age.
Majesty Palms can live outdoors in tropical and subtropical areas in growing zones 9 to 11. They prefers moist soil and some shade from the afternoon sun.
Majesty Palm trees can be grown outdoors in containers in most growing zones. This plant has a cold tolerance down to about 40 degrees. Move it indoors when temperatures start to creep close to 40 degrees and back outdoors when temperatures are 50 or higher.