Our Top Selling Privacy Tree!
- Can grow 3-5 ft a year!
- Creates a beautiful living fence
- Quickly block out what you don't want to see
- Maintenance free!
|Mature Height||40-60 Feet|
|Mature Width||15-20 Feet|
The Leyland Cypress Tree is one of the fastest-growing privacy trees and comes highly recommended along with the Thuja Green Giant. Our Leyland Cypresses are grown from premium stock and can be found planted in some of the most exclusive communities around the country. These trees are a "must-have" for VIP privacy. You will love how quickly this evergreen will block out unwanted sights, sounds, and wind and fill in those gaps in your landscape.
These evergreens have a natural pyramidal shape and grow upright with a strong and sturdy trunk. Its rich green color complements any backdrop and surrounding area. Leylands are found all across the United States and with that classic look, they are a true part of the Americana landscape.
Leyland Cypress trees can reach up to 40 - 60 feet tall and will spread 15-20 feet. They prefer full sun and will thrive in most soils. Expect 3-5 feet of growth per year.
Plant your very own living fence! We have a variety of sizes to suit any budget.
A unique grass with gorgeous color, easy to maintain, fast-growing and so versatile...what more could you ask for in a plant?
No Maintenance required!
You do not have to prune your Leyland Cypress tree. Just let them grow. Extremely drought tolerant, the Leyland Cypress is growing in popularity in areas where water restrictions have been implemented.
After planting, make sure you water your new trees every day for about 1 week. After the first week, start spacing out the waterings to every other day. For the third week water as needed.
Keep your Leyland Cypress trees fertilized with a high quality slow release fertilizer. Fertilizer will increase the growth rate and provide nutrients that are needed for the best health and color.
Privacy on Property Lines:
- Space out the Leyland Cypress 6-10 feet apart. If you plan on planting in a straight line we suggest planting 8-10 feet apart. If you would like a more natural look, you can stagger the trees spacing them approximately 6-8 feet apart.
- Leave room on the property line for the trees to grow. Don't plant directly on the property line because they will grow over the line onto your neighbor's property.
- Incorporate other flowering shrubs 6-10 Feet in front of your hedge for more color.
- Also makes a great wind break
- Plant your new Leyland Cypress 4-6 feet apart. As your trees grow, keep the tops and sides sheared.
- Creates an instant privacy hedge or living fence fast!
Privacy for Pool Areas:
- Add Leyland Cypress Tree to parts of your yard where you need privacy. You don't need to plant trees around your entire yard. Simply look for the areas where you can plant 3-4 trees in a cluster to block out that neighbor's house or their window...
Tall Focal Specimen:
- Leyland Cypress can also be used as a focal point. Plant one in your yard and just let it grow.
- It will definitely be the tallest tree in they yard.
What makes the Leyland Cypress Tree so popular is its fast growth rate! Leyland Cypress Trees are the go-to tree for any privacy needed in your yard.