Baby Blue Spruce
Baby Blue Spruce
Baby Blue Spruce
- Only grows 15 to 25 feet tall at maturity
- Gorgeous blue color and rich texture
- Extremely hardy evergreen tree
- Perfect privacy hedge!
|Mature Height||15-20 Feet|
|Mature Width||10-15 Feet|
If you love the Colorado Blue Spruce, but don’t have the room, the Baby Blue is just what you are looking for. This dwarf blue spruce tree stays under 25 feet. It makes a nice colorful privacy screen or group planting. It looks amazing as a focal or specimen tree too. This stunning evergreen tree looks beautiful in any landscape. The Baby Blue Spruce tree adds cool color and phenomenal texture.
Just like its parent tree, the Baby Blue Spruce is a hardy and sturdy tree. It can tolerate extreme cold, high winds, heavy snow, salt, and drought. It is also pest, disease, and deer resistant. You will love how easy it is to care for this spruce tree. Once established it doesn’t require any maintenance.
- Semi-dwarf evergreen tree. The Baby Blue Spruce is much smaller than the Colorado Blue Spruce so it is able to fit in most landscapes. This small tree gives you more options when planning your landscape.
- Beautiful tree. Spruces are beautiful trees and this one is no exception. They add curb appeal and increase your property value.
- Hardy and adaptable tree. The Baby Blue is cold hardy. In fact, it can grow in the coldest regions of the United States. It is also adaptable and grows well in just about any soil that drains well.
- Low maintenance. This privacy tree requires little to no care once it is established.
Our Baby Blue Spruce for sale are high quality and ready to plant. Order yours today!
How Often Should I Water This Tree?
Water your newly planted evergreen tree thoroughly a couple times per week for the first two to three months. Once established, water 1 inch per week regularly.
What Plants Grow Well With Baby Blue Spruce?
Barberry, hydrangea, and ornamental grasses do well paired with this spruce. Space 10-12 feet apart to create a privacy screen in the landscape.
Where Should I Plant This Spruce?
Plant this in full sun to part shade. It adapts well to any well-drained soil in grow zones 3-8.
Spring and fall are the best times to plant the Baby Blue Spruce.
This blue spruce grows in full sun to part shade. It adapts well to any well-drained soil. Water your newly planted evergreen tree thoroughly a couple times per week for the first two to three months. Once your tree is established it will be drought tolerant. However, watering when conditions are dry will increase tree health and growth rates. After planting add 1 to 2 inches of mulch in a mound around your tree. Apply our slow-release fertilizer when planting and in spring to give your tree a boost.
Healthy spruces rarely have issues with pests and disease. Never use horticultural oil on spruce trees.
Add blue color and great texture to your landscape with the Baby Blue Spruce tree. It can fit in almost any yard. This dwarf spruce tree is versatile in the home landscape.
- Create a magnificent privacy screen or group planting with the Baby Blue Spruce.
- This amazing tree can stand alone as a focal or specimen tree.
- Anchor the corners of a large home with this evergreen.