WOW! This is one fabulous evergreen tree! The Blue Arrow Juniper only grows to 2 feet wide so it fits in extremely narrow spaces. It is very cold hardy which makes it a wonderful substitute for the Italian Cypress in cold climates.
You can easily create a high-end look with these pretty blue juniper trees. The Blue Arrow Juniper makes a great privacy hedge. It also looks lovely sprinkled throughout your landscape especially staggered along the front of your home for color and height contrast in a foundation planting. This fastigiate evergreen is tough, adaptable, and easy to grow.
- Narrow, columnar tree. The Blue Arrow Juniper tree is perfect for narrow spaces in your landscape.
- Good replacement. This tree easily replaces the Italian Cypress in cold climates. It is also a great substitute for the Sky Pencil Holly.
- Easy to grow. This juniper tolerates drought, pollution, and salt and is pest, disease, and deer resistant. It is also a native selection which makes it water-wise, great for wildlife and birds, and easy to acclimate and establish.
- Cool blue color. The blue color of this plant contrasts and compliments just about everything!
- Grows in containers. Plant the Blue Arrow tree in pots for an upscale look. Place it in your entryway or patio for a contemporary Mediterranean feel.
Buy the Blue Arrow Juniper for sale! This outstanding one of a kind juniper tree is in high demand. Order yours today before they are gone!
Where Should I Plant A Blue Arrow Juniper?
Pick a spot that offers full sun exposure in grow zones 4-9. Plant these junipers 3 feet apart to create a tight knit privacy screen.
How Tall Do These Junipers Get?
15 feet tall and 1-2 feet wide making it a popular pick amongst narrow columnar trees.
Why Is My Juniper Turning Brown?
Junipers can brown from a variety of reasons including overwatering, lack of water, and pet urine to name a few.
Blue Arrow Junipers perform best in full sun. They are very adaptable and can tolerate any soil that is well-drained.
After planting, add one to two inches of mulch to help keep the soil moist and reduce weeds and hand watering needs. Do not let the mulch touch the trunk of this tree. Pull the mulch an inch or so away from the trunk.
Water your Juniper deeply a couple of times per week for the first month or two. After your tree is established, they only need to be watered during extreme heat and drought conditions.
Fertilize when planting and yearly in spring with a slow-release fertilizer.
This amazing and beautiful juniper tolerates drought, pollution, and salt and is pest, disease, and deer resistant.
Use the Blue Arrow Juniper tree in place of the Italian Cypress in Mediterranean gardens in cooler climates. It is also a great sub for the Sky Pencil Holly in entryways, foundation plantings, and containers.
This juniper tree also creates a stunning privacy screen, hedge, or windbreak.
If you have been searching for the perfect tree for a narrow spot in your landscape the Blue Arrow Juniper may be just what you are looking for.
Check another zone)
|Mature Height||10-15 Feet|
|Mature Width||1-2 Feet|