Diana White Althea Tree Form
Large Pure White Hibiscus Flowers in a Cold Hardy Plant
- Unique althea tree form adds elegance and curb appeal
- Dwarf flowering tree perfect for pots and small spaces
- Sterile rose of sharon that is non-invasive
- Attracts butterflies and resists deer
The Diana White Althea tree form may be our favorite of our exclusive rose of sharon trees. This small flowering tree has a naturally rounded canopy. The flowers are large, pure white, and elegant. This heavy blooming plant flowers from summer until the first frost. Butterflies flock to these gorgeous blooms.
The Diana White Hibiscus tree is easy to grow and low maintenance. It is also adaptable, deer resistant, award winning, and salt, pollution, and drought tolerant!
- White hibiscus flowers. The big white blooms each have only 5 large lacy petals, giving this tree an exceptionally sophisticated appearance. The Diana White Rose of Sharon tree adds an upscale look to any landscape.
- Small tree. This dwarf flowering tree fits in any yard. It can even grow in containers.
- Sterile triploid rose of sharon. The Diana White Althea tree form produces few if any seeds so it is not invasive.
- Great tree for beginners. This small tree is very easy to grow. It is adaptable, tolerant, and versatile. It is a no hassle plant for newbies to the gardening world.
Order the Diana White Althea Tree today. We have limited quantities only once per year and they sell out fast.
Check another zone)
|Mature Height||6-10 Feet|
|Mature Width||5-6 Feet|