Julio Iglesias Rose Tree
Mesmerizing Bicolor Blooms with an Intoxicating Scent!
- Huge red and white variegated blooms
- Blooms in spring and reblooms in summer, and fall
- Bring the beauty and fragrance inside with cut flowers
- Add romantic charm to the home landscape
The Julio Iglesias rose tree is a boldly romantic addition to the landscape. Impressive red-pink and white blooms similar to a camellia stand out from spring to fall. These huge 4 to 5 inch blooms are full and lush.
The Julio Iglesias rose tree stands out in the landscape. Grow this rose tree in a pot for a fabulous presentation. The Julio Iglesias rose tree will add exciting beauty to your home. Snip off a few blooms to give as gifts or bring the joy and fragrance inside to enjoy.
- Rare. This distinctive rose tree is extremely hard to find and only has a limited quantity available each spring.
- Don’t miss your chance! Order yours today.
- Color. This floribunda rose has bold bicolor blooms with equal portions of romantic red and snowy white.
- Huge flowers. Julio Iglesias roses are full with loads of individually unique petals. Like snowflakes each petal is different making every rose its own piece of art.
- Fragrance. The Julio Iglesias has a heavenly aroma with hints of citrus and verbena.
- A great gift. This is the perfect rose tree for the one you love. Share the beauty and romance of the Julio Iglesias rose tree
Pro Tip: The Julio Iglesias rose tree is excellent for warm climates and shows the deepest red in full sun.
You can plant any time of the year, just take care to avoid the most extreme temperatures in winter and summer.
The Julio Iglesias rose tree can grow in full or part sun, but you will get the best color and blooms in full sun.
Rose trees are adaptable to any well drained soil. Choose a good quality potting mix like our Special Planting Mix when amending a sandy, clay, or nutrient poor soil. Use at least 50% of the original soil to be sure your rose tree will ultimately adapt to the environment.
Water your rose tree in well when planting. Keep the soil moist for the first month. Watering deeply 1 to 2 times per week versus a little bit everyday is ideal for helping you plant's roots establish quickly and grow well. Once established, allow the soil to dry before watering.
Use our slow release fertilizer when planting and in spring. Prune lightly anytime to maintain shape. If a heavy pruning is required perform during late winter or early spring.
Growing a Rose Tree in Containers:
Choose a pot a size larger than the pot your rose tree comes in. A 5 gallon pot is a good option that offers plenty of space without going too big and causing problems for your tree. A standard 5 gallon pot is about 12 inches in diameter and 11 inches tall. Be sure the pot drains well.
Use a good quality potting mix like our Special Planting Mix when planting in containers.
You will need to check on your rose tree more often when it is planted in a pot as the soil will dry out faster. Test the soil by sticking your finger in about 2 inches to test the moisture. When the planting medium feels dry to the touch go ahead and water your rose tree deeply with a hose right on the soil.
Fertilize at least twice a year with our slow release fertilizer. Early spring and mid to late summer are ideal times to boost your rose trees.
For Julio Iglesias tree roses grown in pots in zones 6 to 7a protect them in winter by moving them into an unheated garage or shed.
Grow your Julio Iglesias rose tree in the ground or in a planter. Plant your rose tree as a centerpiece in your flower bed or on either side of your front door for and upscale look. A small grouping of tree roses will look pretty in the corner of your yard or anchoring the sides of your home.
The Julio Iglesias tree rose will add beauty and distinction to your landscape and home.
Check another zone)
|Mature Height||2-3 Feet|
|Mature Width||3-4 Feet|
|Bloom Color||Multicolored, Red, White|