Kieffer Pear Tree
|Soil Type||Adaptable, Well Drained|
|Mature Height||15-20 Feet|
|Mature Width||10-15 Feet|
|Shipping Restriction||AR, AZ, CA, ID, LA, WA|
Kieffer Pear trees are fast-growing fruit trees that produce a heavy crop of large, tasty fruit. Kieffer pears are sweet, crisp, and juicy. They are excellent for fresh eating, canning, preserves, and baking. These pretty pears are yellow with a red blush.
Kieffer Pear trees are heat tolerant and cold hardy, adaptable, self-fertile, disease-resistant, and drought tolerant once established. This versatile fruit tree is easy to grow. The Kieffer Pear is a dependable tree that produces fruit from year one and reliably every year for many years to come.
- Easy to grow. This pear tree is a great fruit tree for beginners. It is low maintenance and adapts to different soil and environmental conditions.
- Healthy fruit. Kieffer pears provide a healthy dose of vitamin C, antioxidants, and fiber.
- Tasty fruit. These pears have a mild, sweet flavor and a crisp, but juicy texture.
- Self-fertile. You only need one Kieffer Pear tree to grow plenty of fruit for you and your family and friends.
- Minimum chill hours. This tree only requires 350 - 400 chill hours. This means this tree can be grown in warmer climates. (Chill hours are hours that range between 32 and 45 degrees Fahrenheit)
Grow delicious pears in your own backyard! This tree can grow almost anywhere within the continental United States! Order a Kieffer Pear tree for sale online today!