White Jade Pineapple
White Jade Pineapple
Enjoy Super Sweet Hawaiian Pineapples!
- Delicious white pineapple with a completely edible core
- The upright leaves are spineless which makes for easier harvesting
- Produces healthy fruit rich with vitamins and minerals
- Easy to grow and pest and disease resistant
|Soil Type||Acidic, Well Drained|
|Mature Height||1-2 Feet|
|Mature Width||1-2 Feet|
|Shipping Restriction||AZ, CA|
White Jade Pineapple is an extremely popular pineapple plant. These plants are highly sought after for their sweet white fruit and edible core. The sugary-sweet pineapple fruit is delicious and has minimal acidity and loads of vitamins and nutrients.
The spineless leaves make for a no-hassle picking experience. With a petite mature size of 1 to 3 feet tall and wide, this small plant easily fits in your landscape or a pot.
- Super sweet. The White Jade Pineapple is one of the sweetest pineapples out there.
- Low acid. This pineapple is more gentle on your stomach than other pineapples that contain high acidity.
- Rare fruit. This pineapple is not available in supermarkets because it does not travel well. So growing your own is the only way to taste this extraordinary fruit.
- Spineless foliage. The leaves won’t poke and hurt you like other pineapple plant leaves. The spineless leaves offer a much easier harvest. Your kids will even be able to help pick your White Jade Pineapples.
- Low maintenance. This pineapple plant is easy to grow. It is pest and disease resistant and drought tolerant once established. The White Jade Pineapple is easy to grow without chemicals or pesticides. So enjoy healthy, clean fruit from this pineapple plant.
- Dwarf fruit plant. Only reaching 1 to 3 feet tall and wide at maturity the White Jade Pineapple plant is quite small. It is perfect for pots and fits in any sunny spot.
Order your White Jade Pineapple for sale today! These phenomenal fruit plants are in high demand and won’t last long.
How Do I Grow A White Jade Pineapple?
This pineapple thrives in a spot with well drained, acidic soil that has full sun exposure in grow zones 9-10. The white jade also does well in conatiners and can be kept indoors or on a patio.
What Is A White Jade Pineapple?
A hawaiian variety of edible pineapple with a white fleshed edible core.
Can This Pineapple Be Planted Outside?
This pineapple thrives in warmer summer weather and should be brought indoors before the winter.
White Jade Pineapple plants perform best in full sun and well-drained, acidic soil. Allow the soil to dry out in-between waterings. Pineapple plants do not do well in wet soil. Just like other members of the bromeliad family, water over the leaves, not at the base of the plant for best results.
Potted pineapple plants can be grown indoors in a sunny location or grown as patio plants that are moved inside in winter in cooler climates. Move your potted pineapple indoors when nighttime temperatures go below 60 degrees.
Fertilize over your White Jade Pineapple plant with a balanced liquid fertilizer as needed or feed once or twice yearly with our slow-release fertilizer mixed into the soil. Container-grown plants tend to require more frequent fertilization than plants grown in the ground.
Pineapple plants are self-fertile so you won’t need multiple plants to get fruit.