Lesco Three-Way Spot Weeder
The Broadleaf Blaster They’ll Never See Coming.
- Convenient, ready-to-apply product in an aerosol can
- Foam-blasting formulation marks weeds for easy-to-see spot treatment coverage
- Designed for hard-to-kill weeds such as clover, chickweed, henbit, dandelion, and oxalis Ideal spot treatment formulation, allows targeted spot treatment with reduced risk to nearby sensitive plants
- Controls more than 130 weeds on lawns and ornamental turf
Have a few weeds in your lawn? Grab a can of Lesco Three-Way Selective Spot Weeder and blast out those weeds with ease. Perfect if you have a few weeds after a lawn treatment. Instead of getting out your sprayer and mixing a batch up, just give those weeds a squirt and done.
Product Label (Download)
Do not apply this product in a way that will contact any person or pet, either directly or through drift. Keep people and pets out of the area during application. Do not allow people or pets to enter the treated areas until the product has dried.
- Shake can just before use and occasionally during use.
- Invert can, hold at arm’s length, and point can at weed as you press the button. Do not press the button when the can is in an upright position.
- Stand close to weed (1 to 2 feet) with can aimed at weed and away from face.
- Push down briefly on the button. Spray to cover the center of weed, do not over-spray. The spray’s foaming action will make it easy for you to see coverage.
- One application will kill most weeds as listed on the label. If certain tough weeds are not dead within 3 weeks, repeat application.