Live Potted Mini Christmas Trees - Leyland Cypress
WESTCOAST - Order by DEC 17th to receive before Xmas!
All other areas Order by Dec 19th
The Leyland Cypress live potted mini Christmas trees are one of the fastest growing privacy trees and comes highly recommended for the holiday season. Our Leyland Cypress Trees are grown from premium stock and can be found planted in some of the most exclusive communities around the country. Leyland Cypress Trees are a "must have" for VIP privacy. You will love how quickly these potted mini Christmas trees will block out unwanted sights, sounds, and wind and fill in those gaps in your landscape.
Plant your very own living fence when the holidays are over. We have a variety of sizes to suit any budget!
A unique gist tree with gorgeous color, easy to maintain, fast growing and so versatile...what more could you ask for in a holiday gift plant?
How To Care
No Maintenance required!
You do not have to prune your Leyland Cypress. Just let them grow. Extremely drought tolerant, the Leyland Cypress is growing in popularity in areas where water restrictions have been implemented.
After planting, make sure you water your new trees every day for about 1 week. After the first week, start spacing out the waterings to every other day. For the third week water as needed.
Keep your Leyland Cypress trees fertilized with a high quality slow release fertilizer. Fertilizer will increase the growth rate and provide nutrients that are needed for the best health and color.
Privacy on Property Lines:
- Space out the Leyland Cypress 6-10 feet apart when you plant them outside. If you plan on planting in a straight line we suggest planting 8-10 feet apart. If you would like a more natural look, you can stagger the trees spacing them approximately 6-8 feet apart.
- Leave room on the property line for the trees to grow. Don't plant directly on the property line because they will grow over the line onto your neighbor's property.
- Incorporate other flowering shrubs 6-10 Feet in front of your hedge for more color.
- Also makes a great wind break
- Plant your new live potted mini Christmas trees 4-6 feet apart. As your trees grow, keep the tops and sides sheared.
- Creates an instant privacy hedge or living fence fast!
Privacy for Pool Areas:
- Add Leyland Cypress Tree to parts of your yard where you need privacy. You don't need to plant trees around your entire yard. Simply look for the areas where you can plant 3-4 trees in a cluster to block out that neighbor's house or their window...
Tall Focal Specimen:
- Leyland Cypress can also be used as a focal point. Plant one in your yard and just let it grow.
What makes the live potted mini Christmas trees Leyland Cypress so popular is its fast growth rate! Leyland Cypress Trees are the go-to tree for any privacy needed in your yard.
*This tree comes in 1-2Ft Size
For additional options, be sure to browse our Tabletop Christmas tree collection.