Soil Amendments - PittMoss® Prime
PittMoss® is made from organic, recycled, natural cellulosic fibers with added natural mineral ingredients. Material that is normally landfilled is upcycled into this valuable growing medium and soil amendment.
PittMoss® is an engineered fiber that is the most revolutionary advancement to happen in the gardening and horticultural industry in many decades.
Use PittMoss® instead of peat moss, perlite, vermiculite, or coir for excellent results. PittMoss® combines the best qualities of these materials and more:
- OMRI Listed
- Structure Comparable to Peat Moss
- Aeration Similar to Perlite
- Nutrient Absorption Equivalent to Vermiculite
- Moisture Holding Similar to Coir
- Biological Activity Resembling Compost