The Holiday Tuscan Blue Rosemary Tree is gorgeous and a unique gift for the gardener who has everything. This pretty topiary herb tree look chic indoors in containers. Keep it in a sunny window in the kitchen to snip off a fresh piece of rosemary for tonight’s dinner! Plant it outdoors in zones 8 to 11 for a distinctive and exciting piece of art in your garden. This beautiful and aromatic Rosemary tree will please all your senses.
The Tuscan Blue Rosemary Tree is easy to care for as long as you avoid over watering. Allow this herb tree to dry out between watering.
- A unique gift for gardeners and chefs. This edible Rosemary tree is a perfect gift for a seasoned or inexperienced gardener. Home cooks will love this tree for its functionality and for its great look!
- Fragrant herb. This herb is a natural air freshener. The scent is warm, earthy, and minty similar to many Christmas trees. This aroma reminds us of the holidays making the Tuscan Blue Rosemary Patio Tree a great Christmas gift tree without the Christmas tree look.
- Edible herb. Rosmarinus officinalis 'Tuscan Blue' is a high quality Rosemary with excellent oil flavor and scent. This herb is used to season fish, meat, potatoes, stews, roasted vegetables, and more!
- A feature in the landscape or home. The Tuscan Blue Rosemary Patio Tree stands out as cool, funky, and fun while also being upscale and classy. This piece of topiary plant art is awesome indoors and out!
- Low maintenance. Water when the ground dries out and provide sun! That is all this plant requires! A nice bonus is that it is pest, disease, and deer resistant!
Buy a Tuscan Blue Rosemary Patio Tree today before they are gone! These beauties will move fast and inventory is limited! Give this distinctive plant to friends and family on your Christmas list that would like something a little different.