Sunjoy Gold Pillar Barberry
|Mature Height||3-4 Feet|
|Mature Width||1-2 Feet|
|Shipping Restriction||AZ, IN, MA, MI, ND, NY, PA, WA, WV|
The Sunjoy Gold Pillar Barberry is a compact columnar barberry bush with outstanding color. New growth is vibrant red-orange and ages to a yellow gold. This barberry is deer, disease, and burn resistant, non-invasive, and easy to grow. This compact columnar barberry only grows 3 to 4 feet tall and 1.5 to 2 feet wide so it's perfect for small yards.
Add stunning vertical lines and vivid color with the Sunjoy Gold Pillar Barberry! Order yours today while they are still in stock!
How To Prune A Gold Pillar Barberry
There is no need to prune this shrub. However, if you prefer a manicured look, prune in winter.
Where Should I Plant This Shrub?
Plant this adaptable shrub in a spot that gets full sun to part shade exposure in grow zones 4-8.
When Should I Water The Sunjoy Gold Pillar Barberry?
Watering is generally only needed in periods of extreme drought. Applying 2 inches of mulch will help protect the roots in extreme temperatures and keep the soil moist.
- Create a colorful hedge no one else has!
- Add to a mixed bed or garden for a pop of unique color and height that doesn't require much room.
- Plant your barberries under windows for a fabulous foundation planting.
- For tons of color plant this barberry in mass!
- We love the Gold Pillar Barberry in containers - beautiful and fun!